From small economy vehicles to large heavy duty trucks, with our in house leasing product, we can customize the lease to your needs.
Since 1993 my team has offered fleet solutions for a variety of different size companies and fleets. While primarily a regional company, Fort Collins Cars and Trucks has had vehicles in all 50 states and in multiple countries.
New or Used, we can find the best fit for your company’s fleet needs.
From acquisition to the disposal, and everything in between, my team has the experience and knowledge to help companies stay on top of their fleet needs.
We understand that for most small-medium size companies, managing the fleet falls on the owners. Our experienced team will bring you solutions as quickly as if you had a Fleet Manager and department in house.
We offer multiple types of lease contracts to accommodate any type of business. Closed-end lease, Open-end lease, and Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause “TRAC” leases help your company meet your financing needs for both book and tax purposes.
Services We provide our Clients:
- Side by Side Vehicle Comparisons – any make, any model, all done in one location
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis to determine what works best for your company
- Negotiated manufacturer fleet incentives which allows you to maximize your buying power
- Industry leading team of consultants with over 500 years combined experience who understand how to navigate the commercial and fleet acquisition process
- Vehicle modifications: from flat beds and utility boxes to bin and rack systems
- Fleet Management Services which include cost saving initiatives like: Maintenance & Repair, Fuel, Warranty, Telematics and much more
- In-House lease program with the ability to be customized to fit your company’s budget and needs
- No credit bureau reporting – keeps your personal credit lines free from business acquisitions
- Disposition of any underused vehicles currently in your fleet
- License plate and registration services – never deal with the DMV again